Happy St. Valentine's Day!
- "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
- "No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind
- "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility
- "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it." – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
- "Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story
1. Mark Twain
Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thou art to me a delicious torment.
3. Mother Teresa
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.