Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Morning Fitness: Revolt Week 5

Well, it has been another week of Revolt Fitness and I can't rave enough about her workout circuits!  Yes, I know you have heard me talk about them every week for the past 5 weeks, but until you try them you can't criticize me for talking about them nonstop.  I have lost several inches all over and have gain muscle, yay!  I'm in the best shape I have been in probably since high school.  Try out the free kick-start program at Revolt Fitness.  It's worth a try!

Read one of our latest posts on the Revolt website: http://revoltnowfitness.com/how-to-beat-the-bulge-circuit-style/



puma fitness

Spring Fitness, PUMA



Do What is Necessary.....The Leakey Collection


Nike shirt
tennis-warehouse.com


Nike
amazon.com


Nike
kohls.com


Bracelet
leakeycollection.com






Fitness.


Ronhill
$25 - johnlewis.com



Skechers sneaker
$91 - zalando.co.uk


Rip curl watch
$58 - theiconic.com.au


Pink bracelet
$46 - bluebanana.com


Water Bottles
victoriassecret.com


Fitness freaks


Adida
shopadidas.com


Adida
$32 - johnlewis.com


Black balance cushion
$18 - debenhams.com


Black pilates ring
$16 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment