Monday, December 9, 2013

The Stress of the Holidays: I Want to be a Kid Again!

The stress of the Holidays can be overwhelming!  All I seem to be reminded of is all the gifts, food and events I have to go to during the month of December! I just was be a kid again. Seeing the innocence of a child during Christmas is so precious. My daughter, Ava, is still squealing with delight over the Christmas decorations we put up two weeks ago! And my son, Cliff, keeps wishing every stranger he encounters, "Merry Christmas" at the top of his lungs! AS for my social butterfly, Rosie, she is beaming and telling me that we need a really big birthday cake for Baby Jesus. Needless to say, I think we all need to step back and remember meaning the of Christmas. We should be more childlike and like adults, we stress out!!! So Merry Christmas peeps. Time to get your real Christmas on!


No comments:

Post a Comment