Tuesday, October 4, 2016

When It's Time for Chocolate - Katherine Hepburn Brownies

There are just some days when my sweet tooth takes over and I.MUST.HAVE.CHOCOLATE! I found the most delicious brownie recipe, and then tweaked it to fit my own style. You will definitely want to try these Katherine Hepburn Brownies for your next dinner party, work treat, or even afternoon snack. My kids couldn't get enough of these, I will need to make these again soon!


I love gooey brownies, so I removed the walnuts from the original recipe.
These brownies were baked in muffin tins.


There's something special about powdered sugar sprinkled over a delicious brownie - so I added my own special touch




"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything" ~ Katherine Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment