Thursday, July 3, 2014

One of My All-Time Favorite Holidays: July 4th!

The Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I think partly because we all have a communal reason to celebrate, but largely my love for this holiday stems from my grandmother and mother. They made such an amazing effort when we were kids to take us to the parades, decorate bikes, perform in the community talent shows, visit the festivals with amazing rides and of course, end the day with a BBQ and fireworks! I love everything RED, WHITE, and BLUE! Don't you?





An easy, fun and festive craft!


If this isn't a staple at your 4th of July BBQ, it needs to be!



Of course an over the top obnoxious door decor is necessary!


Beer and Wine are great, but what about a drink like this?!?



Let's not forget that the Fourth of July isn't all about eating and merry-making! We are celebrating the independence of our country and the many lives that were sacrificed for the years since the beginning!



Games are a must! Be inventive!






No comments:

Post a Comment