Tuesday, September 6, 2016

From The Kitchen: Weekends are for Family, Friends, and Food


"A picture is worth a thousand words, but friends are priceless..."

We are back to warm weather in Wisconsin, but I'm not going to complain. These days won't last long and then comes the cold Midwest winter. Labor Day Weekend was jam packed for the family - we had two house showings, an open house, and of course, family parties! I wouldn't trade all these crazy moments for anything. So among all the craziness, I tried a new recipe that I absolutely love and the boys couldn't stop eating it. That's an obvious sign it must be quite tasty!




I added 3 eggs to the original recipe for an increase in protein. 
I have three growing boys!


Fresh basil is the best!


I can't get enough of fresh mozzarella.



Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment