Provocative Manners: Summer 2013 Bucket List
1. Live in the moment and take more pictures.
2. Have a balloon fight. It has been over 15 years since I have tried this!
3. Go Camping. Yes, this is a huge deal for me. (what can I say, I'm a city girl!)
4. Go on an Adventure with the kids. (Even a walk in the woods looking for "bear" sounds fun!)
5. Find more time for silence. Moments of reflection.
6. Have a girls' weekend! Yes, this is a necessity.
7. Make a scrapbook on Shutterfly (I've been putting this one off)
8. Stay in shape. Run and workout 3-4 days a week! (Obsessed with circuits right now! Revolt!)
9. Wish on a Shooting Star (I was 9 years old the last time I did this.)
10. To meet Heather Thomson (Yes, I don't live anywhere close to New York..., but she's such an inspirational business woman!)
11. To eat chocolate covered strawberries while dancing in the rain.
12. Be thankful for the good times and the bad times (everything is a blessing)
13. To Love my Husband and My Children each day more and more
14. To sip a glass of wine, while soaking in the sun!
15. Finally, To enjoy the summer and not to put pressure on myself to complete this list. There will always be another summer!