Monday, September 9, 2013

Back In the Swing of Things! Revolt Now Fitness

It is finally time to get back in the swing of things with my eating healthy and workout routine. It has been a long few months off, as I dealt with summer activities, designing wedding flowers for fabulous brides and the release of our new book, Provocative Manners: The Sauce of Life with book events and promotions. However, there are no excuses now! I have re-started the Revolt Now Fitness Routine and Meal Plan, with a few tweaks. Things will be a bit easier now that my oldest is in school in the mornings so that will give me a chance to do the 20 minutes workout and get my morning run in, which I'm enjoying a bit more everyday!



I am taking this week as the detox week so it's packed full of brussel sprouts, spinach, lots of chicken, sweet potatoes, boiled eggs and bananas. It's a great plan as it keeps me full, detoxes me from the loads of sugar I eat and crave on a regular basis and pushes me to workout each day (with a few days of rest) and I get to focus on different areas to stay in shape. It's great because the levels of the program can be adjusted for workout capacity, bodily limitations and it's short enough to help with time restraints a lot of us have. Check out the program here!

No comments:

Post a Comment