Ok, so today is September 13th which is also, National Positive Thinking Day! Really? Well, yes! According to Hallmark, www.theultimateholidaysite.com, today we all need positive thoughts oozing out of our brain!
Va Va's Top Ten Thoughts for the Day
1. Mike Rowe, (don't judge me, I like manly men!)
www.discovery.com2. Hot bubble bath
3. A glass of Cabernet....yum yum
4. Mike Rowe pouring me a second glass of cabernet.... Sorry but they are my positive thoughts!
6. Fall fashions, high heeled boots, big sweaters, fun hats
7. Holidays with the fam
8. World Peace... Of course!
9. Laughing uncontrollably about rabbit holes...sorry inside joke
10. Good friends!!!
Oh La La's Top Ten positive Thoughts
1. Roses, lots of roses!
2. A glass of champagne with strawberries
4. New York Fashion Week: Rachel Zoe, Rebecca Minkoff, Oscar de la Renta...
5. Peep Toe Heels
White House Black Market
Great Labor Day Sale!
6. An amazing hot cup of coffee
7. Ice cream on a cold day (yes, I meant to say on a cold day!)
8. Caramel apples with candy!
Photo Credit: www.cupcakesandcashmere.com
Fall "must-haves" on The Today Show
9. Watching the Packer game with a glass of Moscato (hint: this is what I will be doing tonight)
10. A great hair day!
Whatever your positive thoughts are for the day are be sure to share them. So raise a cup of coffee or in my case a glass of wine and cheers to positive thinking....today is a great day!