Friday, September 21, 2012

I Believe...Audrey Hepburn Style



We linked up with Erin from "Living In Yellow" for the "I Believe" post!


Written By: Va Va Voom (Katrina)

I believe in "dirty men".

I believe in curvy red dresses.

I believe in the aroma of amazing food.



I believe in sensational perfumes.

I believe in high heels and strutting with confidence.




Written By: Ooh La La (Danielle Marie)

I believe in the color red.

I believe in yellow roses.
www.earlystories.worpress.com


I believe life is a dance, so dance!

I believe that everyday is a new beginning.



I believe that women look and feel their best when they are dressed with a feminine edge.



I believe that our life experiences make us who we are, but we need to take advantage of those experiences and learn from them and embrace them!



WE BELIEVE...

We believe in wine, several glasses if need be!



We believe in comfort food!

We believe in love and the need for hugs!

We believe in birthdays!


We believe that when we anticipate having a bad time, we end up having the best time of our lives!

We believe that life has enough crosses, so smile more, enjoy life more and be the person people want to have as a friend!  Don't miss out on friendships.




No comments:

Post a Comment