Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gray Skies and Orange Hues!

Written By: Ooh La La (Danielle Marie)

With the onset of fall weather, or more likely my desire for fall weather, I felt it was appropriate to talk about fashion.  The basic colors of black, white and gray seem to be popping up everywhere (actually they never truly went out of style, we are just seeing more of them now), but how do we incorporate the neutral with the color?
My love for orange is always renewed in the fall!


A fun textured gray shirt with black undertones.
"Gray Skies" Top ($28.00)

Add a basic black pencil skirt. This is a wardrobe staple!

Bring on the orange!

Shoe Brand: Andrew Geller


"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird 
I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~George Eliot



“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is 
the woman who is wearing it.”~Yves Saint Laurent


No comments:

Post a Comment